Get the Rest You Need by Treating Your Sleep Apnea in Dublin
Getting a good night’s sleep is one of life’s rewards. If you or a loved one has sleep apnea in Dublin, you may notice snoring, sleep interruptions, or struggles with daytime fatigue. Treatment with a custom oral appliance will help you get the better rest you need without interruption. Before you know it, you will:
- Enjoy restorative sleep again for better overall health
- Lessen daytime fatigue and have more energy during the day
- Improve your mood and focusing skills
- Reduce your risk for serious health issues, such as heart disease or high blood pressure
- Enhance your relationship with others, since you aren’t interrupting their sleep
Call 925-235-1565 for an appointment. Saturday visits are available upon request.
Avoid Unpleasant Symptoms & Feel More Alert With Sleep Apnea Treatment
If you aren’t certain you have sleep apnea, paying attention to the symptoms is crucial. You may experience loud snoring, gasping for air during the night, frequent headaches, dry mouth, or daytime fatigue. A CPAP machine is often used to treat the condition. However, it’s not ideal for every patient. That’s why we offer custom oral appliances. An appliance gently shifts your jaw forward and prevents your throat from closing. This allows you to breathe easily throughout the night.
You can expect numerous benefits from this CPAP alternative:
- Comfortable Fit – You will receive a custom mouthguard created from digital scans of your mouth. It will fit perfectly, so your sleep is uninterrupted.
- Convenient Solution – Unlike CPAP machines, a custom mouthguard is compact. It’s perfect for travel, as it can be used virtually anywhere. An appliance also won’t disrupt bedtime routines for you or your partner.
- Enhanced Compliance – The comfort of your oral appliance encourages consistent use. This helps you manage your sleep apnea more effectively.
- Easy Maintenance – A CPAP can be complicated to clean. A mouthguard just requires regular gentle brushing with soap. It’s that easy!
Call 925-235-1565 to treat your sleep apnea in Dublin. You can also .