Maintain a Healthy Smile With General Dentistry in Dublin
A healthy smile begins with good oral care habits. Brushing and flossing are important. Regular dental checkups are too. Our proactive approach to dentistry means you avoid potential problems that put your smile at risk. Our general dentistry in Dublin will:
- Catch early signs of cavities, gum disease, and other problems
- Contribute to better overall health and well-being
- Improve your quality of life thanks to your full and beautiful smile
- Save you time and money later down the road
- Give you confidence to pursue your cosmetic dentistry goals
Call 925-235-1565 for an appointment. Saturday appointments are available upon request.
Protect Your Teeth & Gums With Comprehensive Dental Care
Dr. Doug Wong has been practicing dentistry for over 30 years. You can rely on him to help you with even the most complex dental needs. In addition to his extensive experience, you’ll also benefit from our use of advanced technology. Digital X-rays easily capture information about your mouth while limiting your exposure to radiation. We use an in-house milling machine to make many of your restorations in just one visit, for more streamlined treatment.
Our general dentistry services include:
- Cleanings and Exams – Our team will do a thorough exam to identify any oral health issues that put your smile at risk. We may also take a set of X-rays. In addition, your hygienist will clean your teeth, removing any signs of tartar and plaque.
- Dry Mouth or Bad Breath Treatment – If you have dry mouth, it can be a sign of sleep apnea. For those with bad breath, it may indicate an infection. Your dentist will identify the root cause of your problem and create a treatment plan. We can also recommend products you can use at home.
- Gum Disease Treatment – A gum infection is easily treatable with our wide range of solutions. Your dentist will advise which is ideal for you. Your treatment plan may include a deep cleaning called scaling and root planing or antibiotic treatments. We can also use laser technology to gently remove diseased tissue.
- Nightguards – Grinding your teeth at night can damage your enamel. Dr. Wong can give you a nightguard that protects your teeth. It will be customized to fit you perfectly. You can easily wear it while you sleep.
Call 925-235-1565 for general dentistry in Dublin. You can also .