Turn Heads When You Smile Thanks to Dental Veneers in Dublin
A beautiful smile is always trending – on social media and in person too. You can get glamorous pearly whites with the help of dental veneers. This versatile cosmetic treatment can disguise numerous dental flaws. As a result, you will:
- Achieve a smile you love to show in photographs
- Gain a boost in confidence about how you look
- Hide imperfections you are tired of seeing in the mirror
- Maintain your gorgeous results for many years
- Strengthen your teeth by repairing cracks and chips
Call 925-235-1565 for an appointment. Saturday appointments are available by request.
Your Teeth Will Look Picture-Perfect With Veneers
Veneers are thin shells that are bonded to the front of your teeth. Dr. Wong often recommends high-quality zirconia for your teeth veneers. It’s one of the strongest types of material, meaning your veneers won’t chip as easily. With zirconia veneers, you can also typically keep more of your tooth structure. Your dentist won’t need to remove as much enamel from teeth to prepare them for placement.
Your dentist will begin with a consultation and exam to determine whether this procedure is right for you. Then he’ll create impressions of your teeth to create your custom veneers. He’ll need to remove a bit of enamel from your teeth to make room for them. You’ll receive a temporary set while your customized ones are being created. Once your veneers are ready, you’ll return to our office to get your brand-new smile.
You can expect numerous benefits of this cosmetic treatment. They can:
- Brighten Your Smile – Veneers can hide any stubborn stains on your teeth. They also resist staining, so it’s easy to maintain those pearly whites.
- Repair Your Teeth – They can help mend cracks or chips. More serious damage may require a crown or other restorative treatment instead.
- Straighten Your Smile – If you have gaps, uneven teeth, or slightly misaligned teeth, veneers can make your smile appear more even.
Call 925-235-1565 for dental veneers in Dublin. You can also .