Restore Healthy Dental Function With Oral Surgery in Dublin
Oral surgery in Dublin is necessary for many reasons. It can improve your dental function, stop a tooth infection from harming other teeth, and prepare you for procedures like implants. Dr. Doug Wong has 30 years of experience and will guide you through the entire process. He’ll ensure you have a comfortable and positive experience. With his help, you will:
- Experience relief from dental problems that put your smile at risk
- Eat, speak, and smile with confidence and ease again
- Take the next step toward getting dental implants
- Make your smile look more attractive by replenishing your gumline
- Address underlying issues and restore your oral health
Call 925-235-1565 for an appointment. Saturday appointments are available upon request.
Get Your Dental Surgery From a Team You Trust
Oral surgery may not sound like good news, but it’s often what gets you out of pain and gives you the smile you want. Dr. Wong only recommends what is absolutely necessary. While he’ll try to save a tooth whenever possible, sometimes damage is too severe. That’s when oral surgery is needed to keep your other teeth healthy. In other instances, unhealthy gums may need repair or you may need a procedure that rebuilds bone to support dental implants.
Our team will ensure you are comfortable for any procedure. Advanced technology such as lasers can streamline many treatments. In addition, your dentist may use healing techniques, such as platelet-rich fibrin (PRF). It promotes a quicker recovery.
Your surgical options include:
- Tooth Extractions – An extraction is used to address damaged or problematic teeth. Your dentist will discuss replacement options after your mouth has healed.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Avoid overcrowding and other problems down the road with the removal of wisdom teeth. These third molars typically erupt between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery – Enhance the appearance of your gums for a more pleasing smile.
- Ridge Augmentation – Restore the natural contour of your jawline to enhance your facial appearance or prepare your jaw for implants.
- Sinus Lifts – Raise the sinus area and replenish the bone in your upper jaw to prepare the area for successful dental implant placement.
- Gum Grafts – Replenish receding gums and improve overall gum health with a grafting procedure. We may use a donor’s tissue or tissue from your own mouth.
- Bone Grafts – If you have lived with tooth loss for a long time, you may need a procedure that strengthens the jawbone to support dental implants.
Experience Comfortable Surgery at Our Practice
Getting surgery can be stressful. However, there’s no need for stress at our practice. We’ll ensure your comfort with:
- Sedation Options – You can choose from oral sedation or laughing gas, depending on your level of anxiety. Our team does numb your mouth, so you don’t feel a thing. Sedation will lessen your stress levels.
- Cozy Amenities – You can relax in our cozy office with a blanket or pillow. These homey touches help you feel at ease during your visit.
- Caring Staff – Your dentist can take all the time you need. If you require a break, just let us know. We’ll also answer any questions you have about your procedure and provide aftercare instructions.
Call 925-235-1565 for oral surgery in Dublin. You can also . There’s no need to see an outside oral surgeon when you can come right here!