Secure Your New Teeth With Dental Implants in Dublin
Replacing missing teeth is a life-changing experience. If you’ve lived with tooth loss for a while, you’ll love regaining the full strength of your bite. Dental implants in Dublin pair with restorations to give you a completely functional set of teeth. You’ll have chewing power similar to what you had with your natural teeth. With this option, you will:
- Stop bone loss in your jaw caused by missing teeth
- Restore your ability to bite, chew, and smile with ease
- Boost your overall health by improving your digestion
- Renew your self-esteem with a full and beautiful smile
- Keep your dentures in place without adhesive
Call 925-235-1565 for an appointment. You can schedule an appointment on Saturday by request.
You’ll Love the Confidence Implants Give You
Dr. Doug Wong has over 30 years of experience restoring smiles. He’s trusted by other dentists in his field, and teaches surgical implant techniques at the Global Dental Implant Academy. With his expertise, he both places and restores implants. You can get your entire procedure done at his office.
During your consultation, we’ll begin with a complete exam. Your dentist will confirm if you are a candidate for implants. Our team uses digital X-rays and 3-D scanning technology to plan your treatment. This information helps us determine if it may be necessary to perform a bone graft or similar procedure to prepare your mouth for implants. Dr. Wong will discuss all that is necessary to get you ready during the planning phase of your treatment.
Your options for implant treatment include:
- Implant Crowns – Lifelike crowns attach securely to implants. It gives you a natural solution to your missing tooth. No special care is required to keep it looking and feeling great.
- Implant Bridges – You can replace one or more missing teeth in a row with an implant bridge. Unlike a traditional bridge, the implants will prevent bone loss in your jaw.
- Implant Dentures – Secure your dentures with implants. They add stability and preserve your jawbone health. You can choose removable dentures or ones that stay fixed in place like natural teeth.
- All-on-4 or All-on-6 Implants – Dr. Wong can secure your new teeth with just four or six implants using the All-on-X method. Since fewer implants are used, you’ll save time and money on your procedure.
- Same-Day Smile – You’ll appreciate a quick resolution to your missing teeth with a same-day smile. Dr. Wong will plan the procedure so you can get your new teeth and implants in a single appointment.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – You’ll experience a comprehensive treatment that restores your entire mouth. It may include a combination of surgery, implants, and restorative solutions.
If you feel nervous, you can choose from our sedation options. Laughing gas is gentle and wears off quickly. So you’ll be able to drive yourself home if you’d like. Oral sedation will make you more deeply relaxed, and its effects linger for a few hours. If you opt for that choice, you’ll need a ride home.
Call 925-235-1565 for dental implants in Dublin. You can also .