Achieve Perfectly Aligned Teeth With Orthodontics in Dublin
Straight teeth are more than just attractive. They’re healthy, too. Correctly aligned teeth are easier to clean and function better. If you have misaligned teeth, you deserve a healthier and more functional smile. The Valley Dental and Orthodontics team can help, with orthodontics in Dublin. At our practice, you can:
- Find a comfortable solution that fits with your lifestyle
- See results in less time with clear aligner treatment
- Easily clean your teeth and give bacteria fewer places to hide
- Minimize or eliminate TMJ problems
- Make a powerful first impression with an even smile
Call 925-235-1565 for an appointment. Saturday appointments are available upon request.
Choose the Ideal Orthodontic Solution for Your Smile
Patients of all ages visit us for orthodontic treatment. Some adults didn’t get the chance to have braces as a child. Others may not have worn their retainers after their treatment was over. Dr. Wong can provide orthodontic solutions for every member of your family, including adults who are taking the opportunity to achieve a straight smile.
Your orthodontic options include:
- Traditional Braces – This tried-and-true method of straightening teeth uses metal wires and brackets to adjust your alignment. It works well if you have more complex issues or worry you won’t consistently wear aligners.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – You can pursue the traditional treatment, but with clear ceramic brackets and barely visible wires. This may be a bit more expensive than metal braces. However, you’ll feel more confident during your treatment.
- Clear Aligners – SureSmile clear aligners to straighten your teeth without anyone noticing. You can remove the aligners to brush your teeth, floss, or eat any foods you like.
- Preventive Orthodontics – If your child shows signs of alignment problems, Dr. Wong can use preventive methods to correct these issues before they get worse. Treatment focuses on both expanding the jaw and straightening teeth.
- Space Maintainers – Losing a tooth too soon can impact your child’s adult teeth. Dr. Wong can give them a space maintainer, which holds a place for the adult tooth to come in naturally. Doing this keeps surrounding teeth in their proper positions.
Call 925-235-1565 for orthodontics in Dublin. You can also .