Regain a Fully Functional Bite With the Help of Bone Grafts in Dublin
If you are getting dental implants, sometimes procedures are needed to prepare your smile. Bone grafts in Dublin create a strong foundation for your artificial tooth roots. Living with tooth loss or wearing only dentures can often lead to bone loss in your jaw. This procedure will add bone mass so you can support the implants. Before you know it, you will:
- Smile confidently without missing teeth or slippery dentures
- Eat any foods you want without difficulty chewing
- Maintain your jawbone strength for better chewing power
- Improve your quality of life with a better functioning set of teeth
- Enjoy the security of implants for decades, if not for the duration of your life
Call 925-235-1565 for an appointment.
Unlock Your Smile’s Potential With Bone Grafting
Dr. Doug Wong has over 30 years of experience and is a trusted expert in the field of dentistry, especially implants. He even teaches implant techniques to other dentists. If you are pursuing dental implant treatment, he may recommend you get a bone graft procedure to strengthen your jawbone. You can trust that he only performs a surgical procedure, including bone grafting, when necessary.
Here is what to expect:
- Planning – Your dentist exams your mouth and takes digital X-rays. This helps him determine the extent of bone loss in your jaw.
- Material Placement – Dr. Wong will numb your mouth with local anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing. If you feel nervous about the procedure, you can also receive sedation. He’ll make a small opening in your gums and place bone graft material in the area of your jaw that needs added strength. He closes the opening.
- Integration – You will need time for the bone material to fuse with existing bone, creating a stable foundation.
- Follow-Up Care – Our team will monitor your healing and address any concerns that arise.
- Implant Placement – Once the graft has successfully integrated into your jaw, your dentist can move forward with your dental implant placement. You can begin enjoying all the benefits of implants.
If you have a tooth removed and plan to replace it with a dental implant, Dr. Wong may recommend adding bone material to the extraction site to keep the underlying structure strong.
Call 925-235-1565 for bone grafts in Dublin. You can also .